Enwezor Nzegwu was born and raised in north London. He is half Nigerian and half Japanese. He is married with four children and currently lives in Portsmouth where he is employed as a business consultant.
He is a self-taught baker and enjoys baking with his children.
- Signature (Swiss Roll): Raspberry and Lemon Swiss Roll
- Technical Place (Cherry Cake): 9th
- Showstopper (36 Classic Miniature British Cakes): Coffee and Walnut Battenberg Squares
- Signature (36 Savory Biscuits): Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeded Savoury Biscuits
- Technical Place (Florentines): 9th
- Showstopper (3D Biscuit Scene): Space Adventure Moon Scene